Hello there!
I was following strictly the foundation one course some months ago but stopped due to an injury in my front deltoids from planche leans. I thought I was doing great with technique so I was pushing myself constantly. I messed up, I admit it, the problem is I've been a little less than a year with what appears to be bicep tendonitis as far as I know. I've had my ups and downs and when I dont workout everything is fine but as soon as I do some push ups or something I wake up with swollen shoulders and it's really frustrating. I went to the doctor and got an eco that said I had nothing. I desesperate guys, I am so sad I lost my healthy shoulders and I cannot workout my upper body at all. Anyway, if you could please give me some advice of what would you do or if you had this in the past how you managed to fixed it I would really appreciate it. Should I start from the very bottom of foundation again so I slowly build up strength back in the shoulders? should I rest for months? Should I only strech? pleeeeeeeaseee anything !! ![]()