Hello,
I have noticed some of the progressions have been removed from the side lever. The windmills that are on the ground are removed and reverse stall bar leg lift . And I think I remeber the leg lifts being 5x5 not 5x10?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by pcain420, February 20, 2015 · 4 Replies · 329 Views
Hello,
I have noticed some of the progressions have been removed from the side lever. The windmills that are on the ground are removed and reverse stall bar leg lift . And I think I remeber the leg lifts being 5x5 not 5x10?
They was a major update to the order of PE/SEs designed to address weaknesses that were holding people back.
It's recommended that you either start SL over from the beginning or, if you wish, continuing on from where you are as long as you demonstrate mastery in the new elements. One popular option seems to be demonstrating mastery in the new early elements as part of your SL warmup if you feel you don't need to start over.
There are a couple of threads already up on this subject that have some more detailed information.
Were there any other movements that had changes?
Just SL as of now, due to a lot of people having hitherto mysterious difficulties with the infamous ABH. Same end goal but a strategic rearranging of the steps to get there.
I think they refilmed the video for RC/PE1, but that's been a while ago now.
Ashame the windshield wipers on the ground got removed. I found them to go the obliques perfectly. Much more so than the hanging ones which u felt all in the hip flexors.