Program design

Started by Mats Trane, July 29, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,114 Views

Mats Trane

I´ve been doing the folowing program for 12 weeks 3-4 times a week

Tp steady state total 60 sek paired with Pushups XR PPP

BL steady state total 60 sek paired with OAC assisted

Straddle L one hand center steady state total 60 sek paired with coreworkout

FL steady state total 60 sek paired with SLS

Handstand against wall 60 sek paired with standing press to handstand

I happy with this program and have been doing som nice progressions.

I have 2 questions though.

1 Is it wrong to do the handstandwork together with the TP,BL,FL..?

2 I can see that in the WODs that coach first for example does Tp for 15 sek paire with pushing and then goes to BL and so on. Is this a more effective way to do it than completing Tp and then move on to BL and som on?

Coach Sommer

Actually, my preference on that particular WOD is for your to complete all sets of PL/pushing prior to moving on to the BL/pulling work.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer