How to protract and depressed more in Plance Lean

Started by itaman8, February 19, 2015 · 4 Replies · 1,562 Views

itaman8

Hello,

I'm working on Planche lean and every thing is good- PPT, lean. 

accept for the hollow, I feel that the protracting and depressing of the scapula in my Planche lean is not enough, although I have a rounded back in my Planche lean, I still feel that it is not perfect.

I read that the protraction and depression of the shoulders are coming from the leaning forward but I dont feel it happens..

 

What can I do for improving my hollow in planche lean and get a more rounded back?

Alexander Egebak

A picture or a video would help

korija

You should be able do the same shape in the lean as you do in air. I have a feeling that you are not ready for that exercise

Mats Trane

I try to think about compressing my upper body. Get in to a PL lean then think about pulling the hips to shoulders and the shoulders to the hips.

itaman8
korija said:

You should be able do the same shape in the lean as you do in air. I have a feeling that you are not ready for that exercise

I talking about Planche Lean, not Full Planche.