Windmill:
Started with 15 lb kettlebell. This one new to me am I doing this right? Feels good, but I do notice my shoulder isn't rotating nearly as smoothly as the video.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by prozach, February 19, 2015 · 2 Replies · 136 Views
Windmill:
Started with 15 lb kettlebell. This one new to me am I doing this right? Feels good, but I do notice my shoulder isn't rotating nearly as smoothly as the video.
Agree with you, your shoulders are not rotating - would it be easier to do the rotation holding a dumbell? You should get a sensation of corkscrewing the shoulder as you go down and up.
Have you tried it with a dumbbell ? I use a dumbbell and once tried it with a kettlebell and found it a totally different experience. I actually found it easier with the kettlebell.