Shoulder Mobility

Started by The Leonardos, February 17, 2015 · 1 Replies · 1,580 Views

The Leonardos

I have had problems with my shoulder since my hip "dislocated" in track. It actually didn't dislocate but my left leg was slightly longer than my right afterwards and I used to bench very heavy. I was about 169 doing 300 so you can imagine the havoc that was put on my shoulder. My shoulders curve inwards towards my chest and my right shoulder is really bothersome. I have heard about the shoulder dislocates and the dead hangs. I was wondering if I should stop lifting all together until it heals and just do Foundation One? I do 5/3/1/ powerlifting and gst. Are there other exercises I should definitely be doing? I think that my shoulder problem has migrated to my right scapula as well. What should I be doing to fix this and what shouldn't I be doing?

Blairbob

You could probably still squat and deadlift if you want but leave out the barbell upper body work.