Thought I'd get this out of the way early... Enough lean and twist?
Also, did I just do 15 or 30 reps?? The FAQ sticky says alternating sides counts as left + right = 1, but that would make the set last 2 minutes at that tempo...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jason Dupree, February 17, 2015 · 8 Replies · 448 Views
Thought I'd get this out of the way early... Enough lean and twist?
Also, did I just do 15 or 30 reps?? The FAQ sticky says alternating sides counts as left + right = 1, but that would make the set last 2 minutes at that tempo...
1 Side = 1 Rep
Make sure your head follows your torso on all reps.
Thanks! Yea, I was looking at my phone to make sure I was doing it right, ironically enough.
In what muscle was it hardest for? i did mastery today (i hope) and felt it on my hips
I felt it mostly on my hips as well, really high on the hip flexors and really low on obliques. I even felt it in the quads and adductors. I felt some on my mid back at the very end of the twist too.
I just did 5 sets (and put up a form check) and felt it mainly in the anterior delts - a new sensation which must be from the isometric holding of the weight. I also felt a stretch resistance down my side as I reached the end of the twist. What was really interesting was that I then did MN PE2 and got severe cramps in the quads.
MN/PE2 im almost made me throw up... You think it still counts as mastery? 0.o
Jason Dupree said:MN/PE2 im almost made me throw up... You think it still counts as mastery? 0.o
Heh heh, probably not! Once an exercise can be done effortlessly it would be mastery ![]()
Jason Dupree said:MN/PE2 im almost made me throw up... You think it still counts as mastery? 0.o
Thank you, Jason. That was my first good laugh of the morning.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer