This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Climbing Warmup

Started by ausswe, February 17, 2015 · 3 Replies · 155 Views

ausswe

I am trying to design a warm up to do before my climbing and was hoping to get some input.

My climbing and gst are generally on different days and I want to keep some exercises up to scratch in my warm up before climbing because I don't have the energy to do foundation properly if I do much of a warm up other than gettin my blood pumping.

Warm up

Fl pe5 x60sec

Fl pe10 x2r

Spl pe1 x15r

Planche lean x15sec

Abh x60sec

Jefferson curl x5r

Mn pe3 x15r

Side arch x30sec

Rc pe10 x5r

Rc pe6 x60sec

Hbp pe2 x10r

Sls pe1 x10r

Sls pe2/I'm x10r

Skiers x10r

Wrist series

Hs pe2 x60sec

Hs pe2/I'm x5r

Hs pe5/I'm x5r

Hs pe6/I'm x5r

Questions.

1. Is it too much or too little?

2. Is there anything I should add or remove?

3. Are there any other exercises considered something to continue working after you have mastered that I have missed?

Current level:

Fl pe10

Sl pe(hanging windscreen wipers)

Mn pe6

Spl pe5

Sls pe4

Hbp pe3

Rc pe12

Cheers :)

ausswe

Forgot to put a topic title... Now I don't know how to change it.

ausswe

Thank you to whom ever changed my topic title :)

ausswe

Anyone have any thoughts on this?