This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is it okay if I do the workout in 2 parts?

Started by gymnastwannabe, February 16, 2015 · 4 Replies · 260 Views

gymnastwannabe

I dont have much space at home so I am thinking of working out in a park, the only problem is that I wont have  a dumbbell to do the stiff legged windmill, therefore, I am thinking of doing the MN/PE1 and the MN/PE1-iM at the gym and the rest of the exercises in the park.

 

Most probably I'll finish the rest of the exercises in the park and then walk to the gym which could take 5 minutes or maybe 10 minutes.

Is it okay to do so?

 

Would love to hear your views on this.

Jason Dupree

Buy a dumbbell, grab a rock, take a broomstick and hang stuff on it, bring a small child and have it cling to your arm, sneak out a weight from the gym and return it when you are done, etc. :)

Joshua Slocum

Do what you need to in order to get all your exercises in. Keep in mind that future exercises may also need other weights/equipment (e.g. Xiaopeng, Jefferson curls, etc). 

Jon Douglas
Joshua Slocum said:

Do what you need to in order to get all your exercises in. Keep in mind that future exercises may also need other weights/equipment (e.g. Xiaopeng, Jefferson curls, etc). 

This.

 

 

I have done some fairly truncated workouts since day one due to equipment being in different places, like distributed in different parks in my little hometown. It was a case of do MN work, drive to stall bar place for SL, drive elsewhere for SLS equipment. Or do spl, HBP, then walk to park for bars to do FL and RC.

It's not 100% ideal, but it's a long way ahead of not doing it at all.

gymnastwannabe
Jon Douglas said:

This.

 

 

I have done some fairly truncated workouts since day one due to equipment being in different places, like distributed in different parks in my little hometown. It was a case of do MN work, drive to stall bar place for SL, drive elsewhere for SLS equipment. Or do spl, HBP, then walk to park for bars to do FL and RC.

It's not 100% ideal, but it's a long way ahead of not doing it at all.

 

Wow!

That says it all.

Now, I"ll just do what needs to be done to complete the workout.

Thanks. :)