Ring support check

Started by RingMax, February 16, 2015 · 1 Replies · 1,167 Views

RingMax

I try to work on a proper ring Support, because I read that a proper ring support is the foundation for any movement above the rings. My (fore)arms are NOT touching the straps/rings.

Anyways, what do you guys think? What can I improve? How long should I hold the position? (I did not want to test my max. in order to prevent injury. However I stopped at 10 seconds and had still some more fuel in the tank.)

I know I should not look down, however my cat started cuddling my feet and I had to look down all the time :D

I feel quite comfortable in this position. I do not want to buy R1 yet, because I am still on F2 and am going to buy H1 next.

Thank you guys in advance.

post-14165-0-37690700-1424101740_thumb.p

vannybute

I think it's pretty good. Just make sure your arms don't bend :D