This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Extra mobility sessions

Started by shughes89, February 15, 2015 · 4 Replies · 273 Views

shughes89

Training all seven elements in one session, twice per week. This I'm finding is the best way for me to be consistent.

 

Is it effective to add additional sessions working only the integrated mobility? This is a priority for me now, above strength progression and aesthetics.

Alessandro Mainente

yes you can!

curtis

I'm also wondering how to add extra mobility and stretching alongside the Foundation program for optimal results. I've read that it seems to be agreed that deep stretching should only happen once or twice a week. I've also read that light stretching or limbering with the same movements can be completed daily.

 

If time is not a concern, is it advantageous to break up body parts into different days so a deep stretch session can occur 4-5 days a week? I'm not sure if this is taxing the way strength work would be, so I'm interested in suggestions.

 

I'm also curios how the stretch courses coming out will address this in greater detail and dovetail with the foundation work.

Keilani Gutierrez

for a while now i've been developing the Fl, HBP and RC iM's as if they were their own stream of progressions at the end of my workout. its been working for me thus far.

shughes89

Many thanks!