Hello guys How is everybody doing?
So here is my problem. I feel lost about my handbalancing training. After previous posts of mine people helped me a lot to fix my handstand form. I can hold my handstand for 40 sec (sometimes more) and i think i should start training for my press to handstand.But i don't know where to start. I know press to handstand is about mobility and flexibility both of the hips and the shoulders but thats about it.I don't know what to do.
Now a lot of you are going to suggest me to buy handstand 1 and 2 and foundation as it covers anything.But i am really poor guys. Like really poor. I get by a minimum wage. My money is merely enough to provide me food so you see i can't afford expensive equipment or a gymnastics membership.
So here are my questions.
Am i ready to start training for press to handstand? And if yes what routines and drills did you guys follow? How did you prepare yourself for press to handstand.
P.S (current photo of how my handstand looks like bellow.)
Thanks in advance guys. you have helped me a lot previously.