Where are the Mastery Templates that show the 12 week hold times, reps and sets progressions to Mastery? I have a My Workout that shows me this only for the specific exercise in My Workout, but I remember seeing universal templates of these somewhere.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Time & Rep Mastery Templates
Started by dynamo, February 15, 2015 · 7 Replies · 343 Views
On the Foundation page you have a button on the right that says "Learn More".
Cool, thanks.
dynamo said:Where are the Mastery Templates that show the 12 week hold times, reps and sets progressions to Mastery? I have a My Workout that shows me this only for the specific exercise in My Workout, but I remember seeing universal templates of these somewhere.
We also added a popup for this last night to make the welcome easier. A drag and drop workout planner is currently being rolled out to students that will make creating workouts far easier. It's being made available in small phases but everyone should have access to it within the next day or two.
Doesn't seem to work for me? When I click 'learn more' it makes me sign in again and just takes me back to the start page. The 'This weeks workout' drop down shows what I did last week and when I try to Advance one week it says I don't have permission to view the page.
Just trying to figure out my times/reps for next week any tips?
Dan
I am having the same problem as Dan Caldwell. Clicking on "Learn more" just re-directs me back to the course portal, where I have to log in again.
Gentlemen,
Posting in the forum to receive technical assistance is only slightly more productive than spitting into the wind. You might want to conside clicking that nice big "Help" button in the bottom right hand side of your screen and submitting a technical support ticket. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
But sometimes it works... Like if you want to hit something behind you.
Anyhow things working and apologies for using the wrong channel. I'm not always the brightest. I'm the kind of guy that has peed into the wind.... More than once.
Dan