Chest to wall HS form check

Started by clincher, February 11, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,335 Views

clincher

http://youtu.be/hARA13EInco?t=13s

 

 

This is my current form in chest to wall. Got kinda tired at the end cause this was one of my last sets.

 

Any hints as to what I can improve would be great. Things I'm trying to focus on:

  • Opening my shoulders
  • Hollow body
  • Getting close to the wall
chuchodani

Good form ! You need just a little bit more of PPT and I think more elevation and of course over time getting closer to the wall.

clincher
chuchodani said:

Good form ! You need just a little bit more of PPT and I think more depression and of course over time getting closer to the wall.

Thanks for the reply! I've gotten my hold times up. I'm obsessing about mobility since my should don't seem too open. Gonna work on that with H1 and do wall runs on the side to strengthen the shoulders even more ^^

chuchodani

Well, your shoulders doesn't seem that bad, in the video they're not closed, to me they're pretty much in good position in the video, if you're working through H1 don't worry, your shoulder mobility in compass with your strength and line will improve.