This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Another arch body form check,

Started by JaredL, February 11, 2015 · 1 Replies · 126 Views

JaredL

Random thought, What if we had sub-forums for only form checks for specific exercises? setup as a directory tree

I.e.   F1 -> FL -> PE1+ im

 

 

Hello everyone, I am currently reworking through the beginning of F1, more diligently then the first time around and would like some feedback on my ABH. I've compared myself to other pictures here and although I'm not nearly as high as the GB athlete, I feel I'm not looking too terrible. Historically I've had tight hip flexor's and rounded shoulders/hunch from being a desk warrior. But I have been working on this hold for 8-10 months, with varying degrees of motivation, though so hopefully I'm getting close. 

Any critique here would be appreciated. For what its worth, I'm squeezing my quads hard here to make sure my legs were straight, maybe its just how it looks for everyone that they look bent? post-5895-0-91335900-1423613670_thumb.pn

William Str

If the upper arms are quite close to your ears, this looks good as far as I can see..