This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 form check

Started by geoguy, February 9, 2015 · 3 Replies · 121 Views

geoguy

I think my form looks good, but I wasn't sure about the legs, if the knees are bent too far.

 

As for the execution, the 60 seconds in sets 3 and 4 would leave me unfortunately with my hands and feet just 2"/5 cm off the floor for the last 10-15 sec.  Would it be better to do week 11 as 5x48" or repeat the 4x60"?

 

Also any breathing tips would be good.  I guess in previous weeks I must have taken only 3 breaths or something, but now with the length I actually have to breath continuously, which at the end loosens my core. I presume I should continue to belly breathe though?

post-17004-0-08411000-1423504155_thumb.j

korija

defenietly straighten your legs

geoguy

Thanks for the tip.  I have another picture showing that change, but I don't see how I can add it to this message...  Any help there?  I'm missing the icons below the message that allow for that.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hi guys,

 

Some feedback needed, if someone with a good eye and experience could check this video and my form out, I would really appreciate that.
Here are following questions:

My knees are completely straight, I have no problems holding them together (they're not actually touching) and feet together as well. Should my legs be higher?
As you can see my upper body is way higher than my legs. I am trying my absolute best to do the arch with the thoracic spine and leave limbar spine neutral. Maybe I do it wrong?

What about my neck? I do it as it is said on course: arching both the spine and neck but my arms just cannot reach the same height as my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2e6TwtdJA&feature=youtu.be