This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM form check

Started by geoguy, February 9, 2015 · 4 Replies · 98 Views

geoguy

I'm really working on this, as I've had shoulder problems.  Hopefully it passes inspecion :)  I'm going into week 11.

post-17004-0-66106100-1423503725_thumb.j

Keegan

Wrong forum. Repost in the Handstand sub forum and you'll get responses.

geoguy

Thanks Keegan.  Hopefully the rest of my form checks for F1 will get a look at soon.  It's nice to have that feature for this type of training.  Now is there a way for me to delete this thread?

Keegan

I have actually never deleted a thread before, so don't know how to do so. But I'm sure if you PM'd Cory or one of the other mods they could either tell you how or do it themselves.

HB_Ron

There's a sign above the topic on the right side which says: 'Topic Moderation' and then 'Delete'