This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 check

Started by geoguy, February 9, 2015 · 0 Replies · 45 Views

geoguy

Hi all, I'm going into week 11 of GST and need to devote some time to form checks, etc.  Here are some questions I have about this:

 

-Is my head tilted too far forward?

 

-For the 60 second sets I found my breathing getting in the way in the last 15 seconds, whereby I would loose some form/tighness ever so slightly in my lower back and had a mini arch there (like from one end of the lower back to the other, since my shoulder blades were still off the floor).  Just to confirm, I wouldn't want any of that mini arch to have mastery of the movement, correct?

 

Any other comments are welcome.  I find it particularly hard to keep my quads at a 45 degree angle as they proportionately so much larger than my upper body.  I guess those with large upper bodies would have difficulties too in reality.

post-17004-0-12877000-1423503065_thumb.j