locomotion Conditioning

Started by Ido Portal, July 25, 2009 · 3 Replies · 5,123 Views

Ido Portal

In a recent post to my blog I share some thoughts about the nature of locomotion and use it as a conditioning, mobility and movement tool demonstrated in a workout.

http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/07/l ... oning.html

xsrxOqJtHhA

I hope this is useful for you,

Ido.

ChenZhen

loved it!!!

i added dragonwalks to the routine, what do you think of them?

Ido, thanks a lot for sharing all this information with us!

all the best,

oliver

Joakim Anderson

Interesting!

eppersoj

Ido:

I am really looking forward to your lower body flexibility program as my lower flexibility is limited and I have seen little progress. So I have switched to doing the horse stance and horse and ostrich walks as a means of active flexibility while I await your posts.

I have also switched to your back bridge exercises and have seen good progress there.

Looking forward to learning more from you.