This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finally passed HBP PE2

Started by Destiny, February 6, 2015 · 2 Replies · 239 Views

Destiny

Don't even know how long it's been at this point. Probably been stuck on this since I started Foundation.

 

Wasn't even my workout day for this till Sunday but I couldn't wait, had a feeling I could get it. By the end of the fourth set I was pretty sure I would get less than 10 reps on my next set yet I surprised myself and managed to bang 15 out, then I did another 2 just because :)

Jon Douglas

Congrats!

PPP won't tax your arms anymore provided you did pushups right, but your chest will explode :D enjoy :D

Murray Truelove

Well done!

I've been in PPP for ages now but finally started hitting 5x10r, feels great when start getting close to mastery.