Just thought of this move today and tried it. Anyone ever see this move done before?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Frahebede, February 4, 2015 · 2 Replies · 3,240 Views
Just thought of this move today and tried it. Anyone ever see this move done before?
I've seen it done before with wrists wraps. I don't think it is possible without the wrist wraps due to the change of grip needed when you transition above the bar.
B1214N said:I've seen it done before with wrists wraps. I don't think it is possible without the wrist wraps due to the change of grip needed when you transition above the bar.
I actually did one without wrist wraps too. If you notice even when i have the wraps on, my wrists don't actually ever change grip from the beginning. So i don't think they're necessary but definitely useful ![]()