This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Relocating to Lewisville, Tx anyone from there?

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, February 4, 2015 · 5 Replies · 713 Views

Keilani Gutierrez

just got a job offer and I might be moving to Lewisville, Tx as soon as March. 

 

I'm looking for any of you guys who are doing the GB program, also, gymnastic gyms to go to that have open gym, parks, I already found a Crossfit gym that's about 7 minutes from where I'm going to live. 

 

this is exciting. :) 

 

the only bummer is I haven't had luck finding any skateparks. hopefully, there are a few that let bikes ride in them. 

Daniel Burnham

I'm in frisco

Keilani Gutierrez

done with the phone interview, we'll see if it goes through!

 

I'll know as soon as two/three weeks from now if I make it to the second round of interviews, which will be done in Texas. :D 

 

I can taste the barbeque sauce now.  B-)

John Hill

This post is a little old but I am new. I am in Fort Worth, good amount of skate parks. Have had no luck finding a gymnastics gym for adults here. 

Daniel Burnham

I'm in Plano!