This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Right side of hips problem

Started by Alexander Egebak, February 3, 2015 · 1 Replies · 123 Views

Alexander Egebak

Hi all.

 

I have gotten into a bad habit of sinking into my right hip when standing.

 

This has resulted in aches and clonking in the right side of the hips as well as pain and stiffness when arching in my lower back. Specifically, SL PE 1 iM when I am not warmed up hurts. Also, the seal stretch to some degree.

 

If I slowly warm up for 5 minutes it fades but comes again when I do a lot of sitting, walking and bending forward. And of course sinking into hip.

 

I have learned that ABH does help a lot and after some sets I am sore and a little stiff (in a good way) in my right hip/lower back.

 

But I need more information on this issue and how to correct it. Right now I only have ABH and being mindful about posture.

 

Thank you in advance

Alexander Egebak

bump