This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1 ABH Form Check

Started by chuchodani, February 3, 2015 · 5 Replies · 169 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! Please check my form. Thanks !

 

chuchodani

Yes, totally agreed. I need to keep my body as a unit, in my next session I'll use the stick trick. Thank you very much

chuchodani

I've used the stick thing and it seems to work better !

 

Samin Ishtiaq

Very nice!

After seeing the first video, I was going to point out too that "ears by the arms". But your second video fixes that.

chuchodani
Samin Ishtiaq said:

Very nice!

After seeing the first video, I was going to point out too that "ears by the arms". But your second video fixes that.

Yes, the stick really make things stricter !

chuchodani
Zach Armijo said:

Solid man! Just work on the breathing now ;)

Thanks Zach ! I'll do it.