I´ve been exercising for 10 months, started doing korean dips yesterday. Any comments on my form?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDyxV96FJbg
Started by kashmir, February 3, 2015 · 5 Replies · 1,569 Views
I´ve been exercising for 10 months, started doing korean dips yesterday. Any comments on my form?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDyxV96FJbg
Very nice for a first attempt. I would look to increase your ROM, as in get deeper in the dip. This will also enable further extension of the torso out the back of the dip.
Thanks for input. I find that I cannot go as deep and keep my legs straight in the place I did the dips since my feet collide with the Iron in the back. I will try to find a better place to do the korean dips and try to increase ROM in my next session ![]()
edit: using this account from now on obviously, lol!
Couldn't you just face the other way in the Smith machine?
Cole Dano said:Couldn't you just face the other way in the Smith machine?
I don´t know why I didn´t think of that before! Lol! ![]()
Here is another attempt:
Btw, anyone knows how to embed videos?