Hi !
I've been stuck with this move for ages.. I can perform mastery, but I haven't moved to the next PE yet because I don't know if I perform correctly. Please check this out !
Any feedback is gold!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, February 2, 2015 · 5 Replies · 123 Views
Hi !
I've been stuck with this move for ages.. I can perform mastery, but I haven't moved to the next PE yet because I don't know if I perform correctly. Please check this out !
Any feedback is gold!
It looks mostly good, but maybe I see your elbows bending a little on the shrugs?
Also a video from above would be useful to see if your shoulder blades are really touching each otther.
Richard Sassoon said:It looks mostly good, but maybe I see your elbows bending a little on the shrugs?
Also a video from above would be useful to see if your shoulder blades are really touching each otther.
Thank you very much for the feedback! Yep, I was mostly bending a bit after touching with the shoulder blades(retraction).
I hope I'll be able to record a video for you from a different angle tomorrow.. since I didn't feel very well today. I might have caught a flu again -.-
Take care man, don't rush it ![]()
I agree with Richard, you were bending a little. Keep those elbows locked.
Thank you Richard, I will ! Unfortunately I've caught a flu, but I'm slowly getting better each day.
After I'm healed , I will lower volume or do a few workouts of the previous PE's..No rush here ![]()