Hi all!
I've been Trying to perform fingertip push ups as best as I can. I found them very tough!
How about my form? Maybe it is not the best view angle, but do you guess they are performed correctly?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, February 2, 2015 · 2 Replies · 133 Views
Hi all!
I've been Trying to perform fingertip push ups as best as I can. I found them very tough!
How about my form? Maybe it is not the best view angle, but do you guess they are performed correctly?
Thank you!
You're piking at the hips to maintain the top position.
You should not rush the ascent for the moment, be sure that you can perform FTP/SE3 with slow tempo (10s ascent is fine) then do the same thing on FTP/SE4 with medium tempo to build necessary strength.
You're almost there ! Just one more step
Yep, I noticed I'm piking, especially the first rep! I will do as you said! Thanks for your advice!jaz said:You're piking at the hips to maintain the top position.
You should not rush the ascent for the moment, be sure that you can perform FTP/SE3 with slow tempo (10s ascent is fine) then do the same thing on FTP/SE4 with medium tempo to build necessary strength.
You're almost there ! Just one more step