This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Combining F7 with Poliquins 6 12 25 regimen

Started by ikcwaller, February 1, 2015 · 2 Replies · 212 Views

ikcwaller

Hi all,

 

I've been doing foundation work and only foundation work for the last six or seven months. What I primarly felt during this time was that my weaknessess got ALOT better, I've always had problem with lower body mobility. The only negative part during these months is that I've lost some muscle volume and increased some bodyfat but I've heard that volume should rebounce during F2.

 

My question now is what you guys think of combining foundation with Charles Poliquins 6 12 25 regimen? And should I rather do one day of F7 than using foundation elements as warmup before every workout?

 

Basically my main focus during this period is not to expect substantial progress within the F1 but rather get some volume back and still maintaining what I've yet so far achieved on F1. I will of course get back to the foundation series because I think it's the most healthiest programt out there but right now I don't want to focus on it to 100 %.

 

 

Jacob Morsbøl

You seem to answer your question yourself. If you change how you prioritize Foundation you will not get the same results. Hence, in order to answer your question you might precise your goals.

MT Nordic

I think there are many ways to succeed in getting stronger, but the surest way not to succeed is to jump from program to program.  consistency is the key.  why mess with a good thing.  Now if there's something specific you want to work more and it is not something addressed by GST, then add that at the end of your workout and set up your own programming along the lines of the foundations program (i.e. still need to deload in sync with foundation).  Don't add a whole other program though or you will only hurt yourself and your progress.  The program you use should be based on your long term goals.  don't get short sighted by intermediate goals.