Logging your exercises: Excel or Other Way?
Anyone logging their routines into Excel or other spreadsheet?
I figure since we have a very different mechanism for the hold positions etc.. someone's made a spreadsheet to log this?
Started by ASForum, July 23, 2009 · 10 Replies · 5,068 Views
Logging your exercises: Excel or Other Way?
Anyone logging their routines into Excel or other spreadsheet?
I figure since we have a very different mechanism for the hold positions etc.. someone's made a spreadsheet to log this?
I type up my SS cycle (in excel) and print it out and put it in my notebook. I keep everything in a single notebook and the programs I type up go into my training folder on my computer along with any videos/pictures I might take of practice/training. I then have little sheets of paper that I take to the gym with everything for the day written on them. I have one paper for my SS cycle stuff and another for my newly integrated Floreio work.
I dont have any specific spread sheet for anything just my SS cycle template.
Would u mind sharing it? I'd like to see it
Its all uploaded all ready (except for my latest one that I just finished and the one I am going to write today). If I get a chance I will up load the two new ones. My previous ones are still all ready posted. Just click on the link next to pictures in my signature, feel free to look at all my galleries. ![]()
Is it uploaded as excel or on the web?
I meant the Excel file so I could use it as well.. as a template for my own workouts.
I dont have an excel file uploaded but it is really simple. I just made a chart, each column is a different training day (1 through 4 for me) and each row is a different motion like push, pull, core, or legs. Remember to keep a journal about how you are feeling or if you tweak something while training and/or write about anything of note that happens during your sessions.
Here is my first ever SS cycle, take a look and dont be afraid to make notes and change things like I did.
I cant download the one u uploaded since it says only "friends" allowed to Download.
PS: Can u please email them (both: Excel & JPG Chart) to me. I am PMing u the email address. ![]()
google docs - spreadsheet ftw!
Thanks for the email. Got it ![]()
This is a great idea! I never thought about that!
Thanks
and thank you google docs :DDDDD
Seiji said:This is a great idea! I never thought about that!Thanks
and thank you google docs :DDDDD
Thats there too. Made a real nice spreadsheet with drop downs for exercises in database. But injured shoulder so no exercises..