This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1

Started by HB_Ron, January 31, 2015 · 5 Replies · 129 Views

HB_Ron

Hey guys! :)

Lately I've been struggling with MN/PE1. I couldn't compress enough during the last reps.  So, I decided to go back from week 6 to week 2 and focus on compressing more in every rep. 

 

iM- Also, I've noticed that sometimes the dumbbell leans too much or falls to one side. After changing this bad habit, the rotation went a lot smoother and I was able to keep my wrist and shoulder in line during the whole rep. A small but an essential fix!

post-8384-0-09346200-1422721998_thumb.pn

http://youtu.be/_DVnUFKgD2c?t=3m7s

 

I think that's mastery form, unless you can find some errors. ;)

Thanks!

Pafke

Guy from course video does this exercise with toes higher from the ground then you do in your video.

Notice how high his toes are in the middle of movement - post-12111-0-50817100-1422727517_thumb.p

With toes that high in this exercise you center of mass is moved more down to your legs and it is harder to tuck your knees to chest.
 

HB_Ron

Dude!! I've watched the demo video countless times and have never realised it  :(

Thanks a lot bro! I hope it's not WAY harder..

 

Edit: I will record a video tomorrow or in the next hour(cause I just finished eating)

HB_Ron

Oh yea..it's harder! But, not too hard and at least I can be calm now :P

There's still a lot of room to improve. I hope to master this move until the end of March

HB_Ron

For some reason it feels a lot easier now!! O.o

I'm able to do full ROM.

Does it look good? The only thing I see I can make better is making the fingers together and pointing the toes all the way. 

Keegan

Nice. Looks good. Now on to mastery.