Tuck planche hold! Critique

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 28, 2015 · 5 Replies · 1,670 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi!

A few days ago I tried to record me while perform a tuck planche .

Here's the video:

Tuck planche:

http://youtu.be/jfA1DiVAgFU

I just can see that after a while I progressively lose my hollow.

By your opinion, how many secs do I hold the position with correct form and when I start to lose hollow?

Thank you!

korija

i think you entered the movement badly, you should first go into a hollow position with straigth arms THEN start leaning and just lift your toes up

Alessandro Di Sanzo
korija said:

i think you entered the movement badly, you should first go into a hollow position with straigth arms THEN start leaning and just lift your toes up

Interesting point! I have to try just like you said! Thank you korjia! [emoji6]
RyanC

That's looking pretty good. Your hollow you speak of is protracted shoulders. Yours look pretty good throughout. You do start to lose this towards the end of the hold but overall you are doing a great job. your entry into the hold was fine in my opinion. Looks like you are ready for harder things if this is the norm when you do these holds.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
RyanC said:

That's looking pretty good. Your hollow you speak of is protracted shoulders. Yours look pretty good throughout. You do start to lose this towards the end of the hold but overall you are doing a great job. your entry into the hold was fine in my opinion. Looks like you are ready for harder things if this is the norm when you do these holds.

Good to know that! Thank you RyanC, I was planning to move on when I was able to hold tuck planche with perfect form at least 30 secs! Anyway I will definitely continue to work on it!
Yetibruh

Looks clean and  solid to me! Keep it up!