Hello,
I just started this today, the problem I am having is that my wrist are all out of place when I get to the front of my body. The underhand grip is a world of difference to the overhand grip. any tips?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by pcain420, January 28, 2015 · 3 Replies · 110 Views
Hello,
I just started this today, the problem I am having is that my wrist are all out of place when I get to the front of my body. The underhand grip is a world of difference to the overhand grip. any tips?
the same way you'd warm up the dislocate hand width set per set (narrowing the grip as you get looser) I would lower the bar in front up to the point where you can comfortably and work the depth upto the point where the bar is making contact with the front of your body.
Feeling all twisted in front is normal for these. It's the same rotation as WRS #4, so make sure you warm up well with that.
You may need some time to work up to the full ROM in front on these. Your wrists have to twist around pretty far! Make sure to maintain a secure grip: in the front, do NOT let the bar come away from your palm in order to decrease the stretch in your wrist.