Building on the facebook post by Coach on the twisting squat and the ability to get up and down from the floor, here is the another video from the actual researcher himself from Brazil with english subtitles giving a more in depth clarification.
Deck Squats would not count, as the area is a 2 x 2 meters, but a Single Leg Squat starting from the bottom position would.
Another criteria seems to be that you should be able to start from the floor. For example, I can do a cossak squat all the way down and then sit my butt down on the floor and then get back up again. However, I can't sit with my legs in any arbitrary position on the floor, then get myself into the bottom position of the bottom portion of the cossack squat with one heel flat on the ground, the other leg outstretched without some upper limb support.
The researcher seems as strict and disciplined as Coach Sommer himself in his requirement for mastery. No faulty execution. Mastery of basics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQ2WA2T2oA
I also found another video on youtube of an older lady taking the test demonstrating an exercise which would make the twisting squats look easy. Very nice mobility. Try it and find out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cPO1skal4o
The only three exercises I know of that could be counted for a perfect score of 10 (5 points up and 5 points down) are:
1) Twisting Squats: done in two ways.
A) Both ankles rolled outward at bottom of position
B) One ankle rolled outward and the other foot flat on the ground
2) Single Leg Squat starting from the body position
3) The Chi Gong Butterfly squat, demonstrated by the lady in the video above.
Inside Squats and other Z-sit Squats would get a score of 4/5 since the lateral side of the leg is being used. However, I would include all exercises that score 4/5 or 5/5 in this series.
Here are two more versions I would include in this series (4/5 score):
Shaolin Sitting Stance Twists
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-8d_hX8MAE&feature=youtu.be
Z-Sit Rises (practice these in my dance class)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIQ4v2EgHQ&feature=youtu.be
If you have any more versions, please post or link.