Hey guys, new here. Can I have tips on my form? I'm aiming for a V-Sit, so I know I need more flexibility as you can see in the picture. But my ring L-Sit... I'm a little worried it's too improper
All critiquing is welcomed!
-Matt
Started by MattChez1177, January 27, 2015 · 2 Replies · 1,025 Views
Hey guys, new here. Can I have tips on my form? I'm aiming for a V-Sit, so I know I need more flexibility as you can see in the picture. But my ring L-Sit... I'm a little worried it's too improper
All critiquing is welcomed!
-Matt
Get your L sit strong. meaning 3x30 seconds no problem. Work on V sit by doing tucked V sits. Work on your passive flexibility by doing pike stretches. Work on active flexibility by doing leg lifts at a 2 seconds up 1 second hold and 2 seconds down tempo. Eventually you will start to notice changes.
L hold tips.
Keep legs squeezed and straight. Squeezed and straight. SQUEEZED and STRAIGHT
Try and keep your hips right between your legs.