This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery Form Checks (FL,sPL,SLS)/PE1

Started by Cooksey, January 26, 2015 · 3 Replies · 122 Views

Cooksey

Just bought F1/H1 yesterday and did F7 today. Just want to check a few elements (FL,sPL,SLS)/PE1 before I move on with them and looks like this is the place for it. Sorry for the bright light, the snow outside my window makes it worse (I think =P). Thanks in advance for any feedback.  :)

 

FL/PE1

 

sPL/PE1 I saw that my hand place wasn't exactly the same but I think the movement remained the same. 

 

SLS/PE1

chuchodani

FL/PE1 It's just OK, SLS/PE1 good smooth roll and sPL/PE1 sometimes looks like if you were bending at the elbows but if it's only a visual effect, you're good !

Cooksey

Thanks for the feedback! The elbows were definitely just a visual effect of the video which I saw after you pointed it out. What was not exactly on par with my FL/PE1? Should I be compressing forward more?

chuchodani
Cooksey said:

Thanks for the feedback! The elbows were definitely just a visual effect of the video which I saw after you pointed it out. What was not exactly on par with my FL/PE1? Should I be compressing forward more?

Sorry I'm not a native speaker, I was just saying that it has nothing wrong. Good work !