This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

running H1 + F1 simulaneously?

Started by flowersandcoffee, January 23, 2015 · 4 Replies · 178 Views

flowersandcoffee

hallo. i have wondered if it is possible to run the h1 program and the f1 program together, not in the integrated scheme provided in hs1, but rather by running one as a morning workout and the other as a nighttime?

 

im rather fit (or... im not a beginner anyway) and at the moment am not involved in other physical pursuits that could detract from recovery. would such a set up be a possibility? thank you!

Joshua Slocum

Should be fine.

Jeremy Huston

I've been doing F1 in the morning and H1 in the evening for about a year and had good success.

Sven Ravnstag

I second Jeremy, but I like to do my HS in the morning after a shoulder mobility warmup.  

vinca_minor

I've been doing H1 prior to my F1 work twice a week for 4 months, now...