This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Questions about wrist/first knuckle/ wrist rock push ups routine

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 21, 2015 · 2 Replies · 256 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi! I mastered wrist, first knuckle and wrist rock push ups, 5 sets *5 reps as planned, by a few weeks.

Should I continue to perform this 5 sets * 5 sets at each workout routine till I complete whole handstand one?

Or can I perform 10 reps of only 1 set for each exercise, just like a warm up? I read about this routine somewhere in the public forum by coach sommer... But I don't remember where it is exactly!

Thank you!

Joshua Slocum

You can just perform 1x10 of each as a warmup. 

 

If you want to pursue wrist strength further, you can re-master SE1-SE4 with a slow tempo (2-1-2) and/or without bending your arms. 

Joe Chin

Hi, this question is about the "fist" in the wrist pushup. The GB Challenge on FB says fist; so some people did it with half a fist, and some full. But the video in the HS1 book has no fist whatsoever.

I'm wondering if it matters. And if it does, why?