steady state cycles vs prilepin tables for straight arm strength

Started by hype, January 16, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,410 Views

hype

Hey!

 

I read about this different method from the steady state cycles recommanded by coach sommer in BtGB, which is using prilepin tables to determine your hold time, number of sets and when to progress to a harder variation for straight arm positions. ( I think prilepin tables are from OG but I'm not sure).

 

So basically the title says it all, they are 2 significantly different methods, and for those who know about both, I was wondering which one is more efficient ?

 

Thanks

 

 

here's a link that expaline how to use prilepin tables for those who don't know about them:

 

http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2012/05/prilepin-tables-for-bodyweight-strength-isometric-and-eccentric-exercises/

Alessandro Mainente

the SSC is more safe and productive when training under SARS. the final idea is being able to execute the same schedule easily and more easily while holding the same intensity. for joint adaptation is the best solution. 

the pr. table is more suitable for basic strength.

Unbroken

I have one question what do you think about mastery template from F1 for isometric exercises, better than SSC?


Thanks You in Advance!

Alessandro Mainente

F series is basic strength , so yes.