This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN-PE1 - Form Question & General Stretch Question

Started by Riz Q, January 15, 2015 · 1 Replies · 78 Views

Riz Q

Hi

 

  1. I find that my knees separate as they tuck up. From the illustration, it is not clear whether or not I am permitted to separate my knees when they come to my chest.
  2. Should feet be touching together and pointed and the whole ROM?

 

There was me starting out on MN-PE2 until I discovered this forum!

 

I notice that there is a stretching series in the forum topics? Is this a product out there from GB? Whilst I am keen not to even look at anything else whilst studying F1 I would be interested in a stretching series. (and a fat loss series too ;)

 

Final note - The effort in these forums demonstrated by tutors/advance students is truly priceless. Thank you!

RQ 

 

 

Joshua Slocum

1. They should stay together.

2. Touching, definitely. Ideally pointed, too, but that's not necessary for progressing. 

 

 

 

A stretching series is planned but no information about it has come out recently.