This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 Back Pops

Started by Michael Cavanagh, January 15, 2015 · 1 Replies · 92 Views

Michael Cavanagh

While doing the MN/PE2 I feel, and hear, a popping noise in my mid thoracic area.  I have no pain or discomfort, but is a little worrisome.  It occurs as approximately half way through the movement on the way up.  I've tried to vary the amount of spine curvature in an attempt to prevent it from occurring, but can't seem to get it to stop.  Feels like my vertebrae are sliding around and the sound isn't the normal popping noise I  hear when I crack by knuckles.  Any suggestion? 

Alexander Egebak
Michael Cavanagh said:

While doing the MN/PE2 I feel, and hear, a popping noise in my mid thoracic area.  I have no pain or discomfort, but is a little worrisome.  It occurs as approximately half way through the movement on the way up.  I've tried to vary the amount of spine curvature in an attempt to prevent it from occurring, but can't seem to get it to stop.  Feels like my vertebrae are sliding around and the sound isn't the normal popping noise I  hear when I crack by knuckles.  Any suggestion? 

Do you have full ppt? This happened to me in PE1 where I allowed my lower back to cave in.

 

To have perfect form you must always refrain from arching your back.