Hi Coach,
One of the ways in which Ido Portal has developed such a large online following is through his use of motivational videos that show him and his sidekicks performing various bodyweight skills. He also regularly issues videos of what his students have achieved using "his" methods (allegedly). Some of his YouTube videos have hundreds of thousands of views.
Have you ever thought of putting together something similar for GB? I don't know how likely people are to get excited by artistic gymnastics videos, as YouTube is awash with those, but if GB were to produce some good quality videos (of course with the obligatory catchy soundtrack - perhaps skip the constant Bruce Lee-style philosophising and rhetoric a la Ido
) of your high level students "playing" with bodyweight skills and strength movements I think they could potentially garner a huge number of hits and a corresponding surge in interest in all that GB does. Similarly, I think people would be very interested to see the progress some of the Foundation students are making - GB used to produce "Everyday Heroes" videos which were good but I haven't seen any new ones in a long time.
Anyway, just a thought....
Cheers,
Neil