Front lever form critique please

Started by Bartoflex, January 12, 2015 · 5 Replies · 1,246 Views

Bartoflex

This is an advance tuck front lever. I train it untill i can hold it 30 seconds 5 sets. This is not my maximal hold... I ask to you if my form is correct... Shoulder position, back and the line... Thank for your patience...

trim.A28A10AD-1E27-4B87-90EB-F8C8B3A9A2C6.MOV

GORIZONT

Your retraction looks good man, just try lowering your hips a little bit to get parallel with your shoulders, and keep your head in neutral position. 

Gavin S

It looks pretty good. The shoulders are fine as is the line. Keep the head neutral.

Bartoflex

Thank you All guys... Your advices are very important for me. Any suggestion to reach 5x30seconds of this? I'm blocked at 20 seconds and i can't hold longer!

jules

You can only do 5x20s? or only 1x20s?   

If you want to do 5x30s, why not practise 5x30s in a full tuck position first?

Bartoflex

I can hold the adv tuck position 3-4x20sec... Obviously, before i started to train the adv tuck, I'm able to hold 5x30sec of the full tuck position...