This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bulgarian Rows RC/PE5 questions

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 12, 2015 · 3 Replies · 238 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

I mastered elevated Rows, so I just started to work on bulgarian Rows!

I don't think my first tries are performed correctly. More specifically, look at my arm on the pics. My hand is more close to shoulder than on elbow level. Just to clairify , how about elbow position when I pull up? Should it be at the same line of my shoulder and my hand just above the elbow, so forearm completely vertical?

Thank you!!

post-10847-142106272622_thumb.png

post-10847-142106279335_thumb.png

Rayne-William

Watch the course video for those specific answers.

 

Pull your hands apart to begin each repetition as you pull your elbows back.

At the top and negative of each repetition keep your hands pulled out wide.

When you reach the bottom of each repetition let your hands come back to the narrower start position.

Chris Moody

Would the length of the straps on the rings affect your ability to pull your hands apart?

Joshua Slocum

Yeah I agree with Chris. I think you'll need longer straps to be able to do this exercise correctly. Set the bar on that machine to max height and try doing them that way.