Planche Training Advices & Tips

Started by GymPerformance, January 10, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,388 Views

GymPerformance

Hey there

 

Unfortunately I stuck on my planche progression.

 

I've been working on the planche since some months. 

 

Can you guys please have a look at the attached video and give me advice what I have to do better.

 

December2.MOV

 

I always have the feeling there's an mobility issue with my lower back but I'm not sure about that.

 

What do you think?

 

Thanks for every tiip and advice ;)

 

Pafke

Your arms are not straight completely. Scapula is also not protracted as it should be. Try tucked planche with perfect form and see how it goes, if it is to easy then progress to adv. tucked.

As far as i remamber the safest way to progress with planche if to first get 3x60 sec of some progression (except straddle) with perfect form.

Btw, planche is easier on paralets and if you want perfect planche i would recomend to train on floor.

korija

^ and prepare to spent few months to get 60secx5

Alexander Egebak

5x60 is way too much for intermediate planche progressions.