This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly Split

Started by David Segro, January 9, 2015 · 1 Replies · 109 Views

David Segro

With my schedule I'm looking to fit in all the elements in a small amount of time. I will not be doing SLS. Can anyone tell me if they had any experience or offer any advice. I have two ideas in the works.

 

M: HBP, RC

T: FL, SL

W: sPL, MN

R: HBP, RC

F: FL, SL

S: sPL, MN

 

M: HBP, RC, sPL,
T: FL, SL, MN

W:

R: HBP, RC, sPL

F: FL, SL, MN

S:

 

I'm interested also in adding in H1. What days could that be added in, perhaps in a morning session.

 

Thank you,

David

GymnasticsLetter.doc

Jeremy Huston

Once warmup and cooldown are included, doing F7 (all exercises in one workout) twice a week would be the most efficient.

 

Curious -- why won't you be doing SLS?