This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I have a pilondial cyst - Need advice on HBH pe2

Started by ROBERT DE GEER, January 9, 2015 · 3 Replies · 58 Views

ROBERT DE GEER

As stated in the heading i have http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/pilondial-cyst?page=2It makes rocking very painful at the moment and I wish to find ways to improve my hold regardless. My two plans are either a) aim for a 2 minute hold on pe1 or b) start the pe3 cycle. Im in the process of consulting about surgery, so hopefully all this will be just temporary.

Joshua Slocum

Try using a soft foam mat and see if that helps?

Jeremy Huston

Instead of rocks you could try small pulses.

ROBERT DE GEER

I feel the soft mat might diminish my lower back awareness and control. I currently use a pillow for manna and that seems to work fine. Ill give the soft mat a try and see if it helps. The problem is the cyst is almost the size of a golf ball, which makes me lean to one side without sufficient cushion.

 

Pulses could work, but would is be superior to trying the two suggestions i was thinking?