This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question about elevated row RC/PE4

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 8, 2015 · 3 Replies · 157 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi! I noticed that my concentric phase is more explosive compared to the video demonstation. This way I'm sure I can touch my outer chest with my hands at each rep! Do I need to pull slowly just like in the video demonstation in order to consider this element mastered?

Thank you!

Jon Douglas

Doesn't need to be slowly as such, but you do need to ensure you are not relying on momentum to get the full ROM :)

Alessandro Mainente

Consider the idea to slow down the movement as you reach the top of the movement!

Jeremy Huston

Adding a slight pause at the top and lowering slowly also helps to decrease reliance on momentum.

 

I'm trying to do them pretty slow as a preparation for PE6.