This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

(Changing Time To Time) Order Of Exercise

Started by HB_Ron, January 7, 2015 · 2 Replies · 182 Views

HB_Ron

On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays I study for a certification for gym coach . It starts at 8:30 a.m until 3:15 p.m. The materiel we study is very concentrated & loaded and I barely have energy left to ride on my bicycle to the gym(due to lack of sleep).

I often come an hour earlier and the only equipment I have in the classroom are some spongy/thick mats. So I thought I could take advantage of that hour for GST and train FL+sPL+SL+SLS(these 4 elements don't require any equipment atm, such as; dumbbells and rings) and on the other days HBP+RC+MN .

The course take place in a 'country club'(this is how it's called in my country) and meanwhile we aren't allowed to use the gym after the course/after 3:15 p.m...

*Does order of exercise matter? I'd like to do the workout split I suggested above until I get an access to the club's gym. When I get it, I'll probabely switch to the normal split (FL+sPL+HBP+RC / SL+MN+SLS)

Thanks a lot !! :)

Jeremy Huston

As long as you get your work in, you'll be OK.  I split my workouts into "home" and "gym".  I have stall bars (and a floor) at home, so I do what I can there, and another day I use the equipment at my gym (weight bench, weights, dip station, smith machine, etc.).

HB_Ron

Thanks man. I'm glad changing the order's all right  ^_^