This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F2-F4 (and H2-3) equipment

Started by Brisgym, January 7, 2015 · 2 Replies · 158 Views

Brisgym

I am presently working through F1 and H1 and have managed to obtain a number of pieces of gymnastics equipment for my use (pommel horse, parallel bars, rings, stall/wall bars, climbing ropes and various mats and hanging bars).

 

I also seem to have acquired a number of extra/superfluous pieces of equipment that I am considering selling (uneven bars, vault box and more stall bars).

 

However, before I sell these items, does anyone who has F2-4 or H2-H3 know if they (uneven bars, vault box and more stall bars) will come in handy or could be utilised in those courses.

 

I don't want to sell them and then later find out I could have used them  :)

Joshua Slocum

You're good. The vault box might come in handy for glute-ham raises, but that's about it and you could probably find a substitute. 

Brisgym
Joshua Slocum said:

You're good. The vault box might come in handy for glute-ham raises, but that's about it and you could probably find a substitute. 

Thanks for the response.

 

When do glute/ham raises enter the courses (F2-4)?