This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

form check - slpe1/im

Started by Bret Kennedy, January 7, 2015 · 3 Replies · 87 Views

Bret Kennedy

Ok I seem to have got this now.

 

so, slpe1/im

 

this is my archbody hold. I have put in my first set of 4 X48 and my last set of 4X48

 

I notice that in my last set the arch isn't there anywhere near as much, the time is almost there.

 

Would I need to increase spinal mobility as well? or is this just purely my endurance not lasting the total time required.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MDTAQv7dZI

Keegan

Your feet need to be together for these with the legs locked straight as well.

I am no authority on the subject but I would say you could extend your thoracic spine more and that you need more hip extension as well before you could claim mastery ROM.

Bret Kennedy

Cool thanks

Alexander Egebak

I too would say more ROM in shoulders and spine